That is what they call white,
The colour of their right,
I'm in query this night.
Dream't that not correct.
I’ve heard it at every site,
Eat them in each plate,
Always it called bright.
Others and me do not like,
Who to end this Mighty,
Are we satisfied with that shirt?
0r we need more than our faith?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MIGHTY by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda