That is what they call white,
The colour of their right,
I'm in query this night.
Dream't that not correct.
I’ve heard it at every site,
Eat them in each plate,
Always it called bright.
Others and me do not like,
Who to end this Mighty,
Are we satisfied with that shirt?
0r we need more than our faith?
Abdallah Mpogole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MIGHTY by Abdallah Mpogole )
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Madrigal, Naveed Khalid
- Sunburnt, Naveed Khalid
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak