Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Nature is a mighty metaphor for life,
Sometimes good sometimes bad strife,
Cannot do much to empower self,
Except run for a fragile cover for help.
Love for nature’s game colored,
Energize heart and mind,
Just walk with nature,
To enjoy all pleasure.
It showers abundance of wealth,
To drive away thirst, hunger and sick health,
It is a beautiful gift of God,
But only when allowed in celestial pod.
It may be a curse to man‘s show,
If he disturbs its free flow.
DR. YOGESH SHARMA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MIGHTY NATURE by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo