While walking on a moonlit nite, I came across a milestone bright.
It shone as a pearl and stood strong as an oak.
I stop to think about the milestones I've got.
I race my mind to the first steps I took, till today where I stood.
The way is filled with milestones big and small.
It speaks a lot and it gives me a thought.
No matter how big or how small, they mean a lot.
Never forget a milestone you've got.
They are the ones that always make you stand tall.
Blossom Mist's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MileStone by Blossom Mist )
Did you read them?
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer