Million Piece Puzzle
My life is a million piece puzzle
All laid out on the floor
They forgot the picture of what my life should be
This piece right here to big
This one here to small
The pieces don't fit
Would someone hep these pieces fit?
Why is it when I am almost done putting 2 and 2 together
They fall apart in my hands?
Patrick Tincher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Million Piece Puzzle by Patrick Tincher )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell