oh girl u look so fine...
i lyk u way u twist & whine..
come home wt me & dine...
lemme pour u some wine...
if u want me tuu show me a sign...
make me 1st on ur line...
i know together we'll shine...
baby will u be mine...
val legend's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mine by val legend )
- Made Open!, Edward Kofi Louis
- LIMERICK-5 (Funny Adjective), Saheb Mohapatra
- When my eyes see each other......, Saheb Mohapatra
- Children, Saheb Mohapatra
- Waiting, Akhtar Jawad
- Did You Think?, Phil Soar
- That Day, Tony Adah
- Broken Dreams, Shabeeh Haider
- Sad, sad, Cee Bea
- Thousand-Legger at Midnight, Donal Mahoney
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)