Everybody likes to have miracles
for some people they get them.
But for my brother Dan and his wife Candy
they prayed for A miracle
and all they got was
Then there miracle happen
they had A 5,1oz baby boy,
But at 53 days old, God
took there miracle away,
he had mild heart_attack.
So they kept praying for A miracle
1 1/2 years after there last miracle.
There miracle happen
A bouncing baby girl came
and they named her
because she is a miracle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miracle`s by Tracey Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Humans, Eugene Levich
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak