Everybody likes to have miracles
for some people they get them.
But for my brother Dan and his wife Candy
they prayed for A miracle
and all they got was
Then there miracle happen
they had A 5,1oz baby boy,
But at 53 days old, God
took there miracle away,
he had mild heart_attack.
So they kept praying for A miracle
1 1/2 years after there last miracle.
There miracle happen
A bouncing baby girl came
and they named her
because she is a miracle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miracle`s by Tracey Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns