you man of vain,
looking into the
wishing to see
What is it,
you had to gain?
is what I see,
if I look at my
and it came to my
it's someone else
I'd rather be.
on the wall,
everywhere I look.
In the mirrors,
mirrors of your eyes,
who is the fairest
of them all?
I look for something
before I can change
the troubling skies...
17 May '11
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror by Jacqui Broad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery