Looking in the mirror i see my selves' reflection,
but looking in the mirror does not show my perception.
Beautiful blue eyes obtained at baby birth.
And with these blue eyes i see my teenage face.
Tan toned body, a walking Junior hottie.
Looks is metely based off compliment received what people tell you is what you believe.
Mirrors unlike people cannot see within.
Mirrors can't see arrogance, conceited, dishonest, sin.
Mirrors only see blonde hair, blue eyes, ‘hottest'.
So unless i want to marry a mirror i better start working,
on what John 3: 16 taught us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror by Alexander Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang
- picture, laxami Cards