mirror mirror on the wall whos the fairest of them all?
show me who it is tell me please i have to know.
mirror mirror it is not me so tell me please you taunt me and
say im fair but i am not the fairest so who could it be?
mirror mirror who is this that you call jesus the alpha omega my
begining and end the fairest the greatest the best in the universe.
then show me him and show me myself in our true from...............! ! ! ! ! ! !
no way no how him a simple white dove and me a beast what! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
this is outrageous an abomination he is pure and clean and me a beast
you called me fair how can this be........................what did you say
look closer i am not the beast but the one that is trying to control me is
oh my the devil that is the beast but wait the dove is overpowering
so i am the fairest through the dovei see i see i do belive thank you
mirror mirror on the wall for showing me who is the fairest of them all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mirror by david bailey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones