I look at my reflection,
and I fix my messy hair,
I brush it soft under the light.
I dress in my clothes,
and put on my makeup,
putting on my face for the day.
And still I think, wow,
and i do not always see,
the beauty in me.
And this camera does show,
how good I can look,
with these distortions upon me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror Image by Samantha Desmond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico