Mirrors of the Rain
I am sorry for what happened
and I know that I'm not in the right.
How to describe that my body
is trying to deceive my pride?
In the rain reflects our life,
what we want and what we can't have.
And in each drop is a bottom,
where we'll fall in the end.
The mirrors of the Rain
they show us our life
And by each crime which we made
is teaching us how to stay alive.
And I'd want it back,
the loneliness is killing me.
But it's not at all my fault
it's yours too, my dear.
Loneliness is worse than being alone,
then rain turns into the tears.
No friend touches your cheekbone
to wipe away the tears.
Our life is reflected in the rain,
hesitantly and rapidly falls on us.
And every drop is awareness
what could be... but what stays lost
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirrors of the Rain by Jana Hubena )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Be a runner, gajanan mishra
- Rosy - 2, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Nangalum Manidan Than!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Time For Healing and Time to Love, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Merry-Christmas, gajanan mishra
- The best of surrenders, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash P ..
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amber Carr
- With full freedom, hasmukh amathalal
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal