Man's grope for scope may bait time trap,
f[r]ee enterprise dares dangers deep.
Important: who is taught to keep
both time-lines taut and stop their snap?
Misguided growth? one sided crap,
consumer debit-card charge steep
speeds savings’ fall. The quantum leap
from nano to the moon mayhap
alas our children's chances sap
as most spend life as herded sheep
and few their home-grown harvests reap.
Unheard, unblessed by thinking cap,
most stumble down life’s cul-de-sac
from cot to coffin lack! lack! lack!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Misguided Growth by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah