Amy Louise Kerswell
Miss Me but let me go
When I finally come to the end of my road
T|he stars set for me
I want no gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?
My soul was burdened.
And my life was my prison.
Miss me a little, but not for long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that once we shared
This was somethinG I had to do.
I needed to be free.
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take each must go alone.
I had to end my pain.
So my life I did now take.
A step on the road to home where at last life dont nother me.
Sing no sad songs for me.
Laugh at all the things we used to do
Miss me, but let me go
|so when im gone miss me yes.
Cry for me no.
I am free now at last my soul is at peace.
So miss me but let me go
This was not written by me but it sums up a lot in my life
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Me but let me go by Amy Louise Kerswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Taron, Pariyon Ke Desh Meri Chandramukhi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flair, douglas scotney
- Feel the pain, gajanan mishra
- Inhaling Breaths Of Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where Chants Collide, Richard Jarboe