Amy Louise Kerswell
Miss Me but let me go
When I finally come to the end of my road
T|he stars set for me
I want no gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?
My soul was burdened.
And my life was my prison.
Miss me a little, but not for long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that once we shared
This was somethinG I had to do.
I needed to be free.
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take each must go alone.
I had to end my pain.
So my life I did now take.
A step on the road to home where at last life dont nother me.
Sing no sad songs for me.
Laugh at all the things we used to do
Miss me, but let me go
|so when im gone miss me yes.
Cry for me no.
I am free now at last my soul is at peace.
So miss me but let me go
This was not written by me but it sums up a lot in my life
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Me but let me go by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah