Amy Louise Kerswell
Miss Me but let me go
When I finally come to the end of my road
T|he stars set for me
I want no gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?
My soul was burdened.
And my life was my prison.
Miss me a little, but not for long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that once we shared
This was somethinG I had to do.
I needed to be free.
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take each must go alone.
I had to end my pain.
So my life I did now take.
A step on the road to home where at last life dont nother me.
Sing no sad songs for me.
Laugh at all the things we used to do
Miss me, but let me go
|so when im gone miss me yes.
Cry for me no.
I am free now at last my soul is at peace.
So miss me but let me go
This was not written by me but it sums up a lot in my life
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Me but let me go by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- Follow The Star, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Forgive And Let Go, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Good morning again, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku 'Eat', miken newman
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)