Miss Melodie Go To Bed
“Now little Miss Melodie go to bed”
Mikey said as he shook his head.
Little Miss Melodie the small doll,
was laying straight up
on a stiletto shoe one inch tall.
He was babysitting her while
Sue was gone,
he worked in Sue’s office all night long.
On Sue’s website named Suzae,
this is one of her Sue’s alias’s
one of her unique names.
Mikey did add on to Sue’s website,
‘Hot Comic’s of Comedy’
and ‘Vacations of 2005”.
Now Melodie has her very own site,
it will all come under one domain
when Sue get’s it right.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on September 25,2011
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Melodie Go To Bed by Christina Sunrise )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Cross, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- IN LIES! LIES THE WAY TO HELL, Michael P. Johnson
- La-di-da, Bill Galvin
- Labyrinth Of My Dream, Tony Adah
- Balance Your Soul, Lyn Paul
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston
- I walked through your woods, Wenjun Liu
- Stray Reflection, Sunny Chopra
- Tagore Song (#13) When He comes to beg me, Tushar Ray