Miss Melodie Go To Bed
“Now little Miss Melodie go to bed”
Mikey said as he shook his head.
Little Miss Melodie the small doll,
was laying straight up
on a stiletto shoe one inch tall.
He was babysitting her while
Sue was gone,
he worked in Sue’s office all night long.
On Sue’s website named Suzae,
this is one of her Sue’s alias’s
one of her unique names.
Mikey did add on to Sue’s website,
‘Hot Comic’s of Comedy’
and ‘Vacations of 2005”.
Now Melodie has her very own site,
it will all come under one domain
when Sue get’s it right.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on September 25,2011
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Melodie Go To Bed by Christina Sunrise )
- Catch the Moon, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)