Miss Melodie Go To Bed
“Now little Miss Melodie go to bed”
Mikey said as he shook his head.
Little Miss Melodie the small doll,
was laying straight up
on a stiletto shoe one inch tall.
He was babysitting her while
Sue was gone,
he worked in Sue’s office all night long.
On Sue’s website named Suzae,
this is one of her Sue’s alias’s
one of her unique names.
Mikey did add on to Sue’s website,
‘Hot Comic’s of Comedy’
and ‘Vacations of 2005”.
Now Melodie has her very own site,
it will all come under one domain
when Sue get’s it right.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on September 25,2011
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Melodie Go To Bed by Christina Sunrise )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery