miss you badly
While I'm sleeping tonight,
you can bet that I'll be
dreaming about you.I miss you badly!
I spend my days
thinking about you.
I spend my nights
wishing you were here.I can't wait until
you return to wipe away
these blue tears.
I love you,
and I'm always
thinking of you! I guess I'll keep dreaming
until the day that you
come home to me.
Then everything will be golden
just like it used to be.
breanna wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (miss you badly by breanna wilson )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid