Alexander M. Sirnes
Missing You (Love Poem)
My heart aches from missing you,
this feeling of being lost.
Sitting around with nothing to do,
but for you I'll pay the cost.
Cause this connection we share,
means the whole world to me.
I need you cause you're my air,
with you is where I need to be.
For every second I need you more,
I feel so helpless as I wait.
Our trials are tough for sure,
but the rewards will be so great.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Topic(s): miss you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav