Alexander M. Sirnes
Missing You (Love Poem)
My heart aches from missing you,
this feeling of being lost.
Sitting around with nothing to do,
but for you I'll pay the cost.
Cause this connection we share,
means the whole world to me.
I need you cause you're my air,
with you is where I need to be.
For every second I need you more,
I feel so helpless as I wait.
Our trials are tough for sure,
but the rewards will be so great.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak