Alexander M. Sirnes
Missing You (Love Poem)
My heart aches from missing you,
this feeling of being lost.
Sitting around with nothing to do,
but for you I'll pay the cost.
Cause this connection we share,
means the whole world to me.
I need you cause you're my air,
with you is where I need to be.
For every second I need you more,
I feel so helpless as I wait.
Our trials are tough for sure,
but the rewards will be so great.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Topic(s): miss you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Breeze, Brian Hyun Kim
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)