Why do you like to state the obvious?
It is because you want to satisfy yourself
It is because you want to take credit from someone else
Or it is because you realize it too late
Why do you keep stating the obvious?
It is because your memory is disturbed
It is because you don't know what to do
Or it is because you only want attention
Why do you always state the obvious?
It is because you are some kind of fool
It is because you only want to tease me
Or it is because you want to further irritate me
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mister Obvious? by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant
- Wife, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Odiodi, Humphrey Bryant