Why do you like to state the obvious?
It is because you want to satisfy yourself
It is because you want to take credit from someone else
Or it is because you realize it too late
Why do you keep stating the obvious?
It is because your memory is disturbed
It is because you don't know what to do
Or it is because you only want attention
Why do you always state the obvious?
It is because you are some kind of fool
It is because you only want to tease me
Or it is because you want to further irritate me
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mister Obvious? by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino
- it's too hot to play scrabble, Mandolyn Davidson
- It is raining and raining, gajanan mishra
- Silence, Arnab Chaudhuri