Summer fades and all the dead leaves fall. Though one tree does not shed dead leaves. The tree seems to be out of time.
The leaves are of a rosy hue never losing their color even in the cold winter.
Lovers gather around singing a lovely tune. They hold hands never letting go. Their love seems endless. Time goes on in endless cycles, things wither and fade but love is forever and never fades nor dies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Misty Leaves by Cassidy Hartwig )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty