I write your name
On this small envelope
But I don't know your address.
Anyway, I dropp this letter
Into the nearby isolated Postbox
And hope that reach you one day.
The cruel invisible hands
Plucked my untimely Rose bud again.
The breasts full of milk and overflows
It's really painful and I search an infant on the street.
I pour my tears and the altar burns
Rescued Goddess whispers; ' What can I do for you? '
'Where is my abducted precious child? '
The silence approves her deriliction!
*Mithuri means the female friend in our Mother tongue.
To our darling daughter Tharindu, whenever the sorrow hugs you just think of your poor Mom & Dad.We're the two butterflies in your garden of heart at the daytime and around the window of hope in the darkness you see two fireflies! You're not lonely at all!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Mithuri by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote