When you purposely fall in step with me
Is it out of spite
Or a mere coincidence?
When you glance in my direction
Are you looking at me
Or at my aquaintance beside?
When you joke
Do you mean to make me laugh
Or is it just in your nature?
When you hesitate and stand
Are you looking for me
Or are you waiting for someone else?
When you caught my eye
Did I catch yours too
Or am I camouflaged against the wall?
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Then there's my story. Where I admire from afar and it seems like the other person does the same thing towards me at times. Then I get insecure and begin asking myself if they really are admiring me. Thus the birth of this poem. :)
Comments about this poem (Mixed Signals by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choices, Perveiz Ali
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking