Mixed Signals and Signs
Life is pain
Pain is death.
Once your hurt theres really no recovery.
You say your not...
I believe you are...
I wish i knew the truth...
I wish i understood you more...
All i want is for the pain to go away...
All i know is that the pain is here to stay...
Hurt me more...
Leave me bruises...
I love you!
Your engraved into my heart...
I see you
i stop in the shadows...
It hurts like hell
I guess i need the wall...
To stop myself from getting hurt...
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mixed Signals and Signs by Justine Matako )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL