Is It Poetry
In all of us rests the screaming voice.
The voice of some law not yet written.
Born of the dawn sky
of subsequent thought not yet bourne out.
would you allow your young children to dictate
what they will eat three times a day?
Yet ones educational background allows,
what new laws should be passed.
Trading off your hard won civil liberties,
for a false sense of secruity.
That none can really have.
Morality is what?
When none in the world.
Are really such as you.
Working such long hours, that you are truly
to tired to make the right choice.
Are we so caught up in the pain and sufferings,
of our fellow human beings.
The mob mentality
allows one to sake their thirst for revenge.
In the hateful quest for justice.
It is sacrosanct the leaning on of the mob mentality.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mob Mentality by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher