Is It Poetry
In all of us rests the screaming voice.
The voice of some law not yet written.
Born of the dawn sky
of subsequent thought not yet bourne out.
would you allow your young children to dictate
what they will eat three times a day?
Yet ones educational background allows,
what new laws should be passed.
Trading off your hard won civil liberties,
for a false sense of secruity.
That none can really have.
Morality is what?
When none in the world.
Are really such as you.
Working such long hours, that you are truly
to tired to make the right choice.
Are we so caught up in the pain and sufferings,
of our fellow human beings.
The mob mentality
allows one to sake their thirst for revenge.
In the hateful quest for justice.
It is sacrosanct the leaning on of the mob mentality.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mob Mentality by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi