I think any moment now...
Surely I will start to think any moment now...
I start to think that my feet lose their grip,
Fall down some stairs, start to fly,
But my brain remembers to go to work.
What day is it, where am I and who am I?
I should be awake but I don't want to be,
It is a second existence, very primal,
The most basic emotions for eight hours,
A time that feels so normal.
What choice do I have, which world do I want?
How can I tell when one creeps into the other?
And is this second one all mine?
Every detail that scares me, who creates them?
And who dies when I crash a plane?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Molasses by Jan Hauck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...