XX. EMO CHICK .XX MRT.
she takes my arm
she looks at the scares
she sees the new cuts
she asks 'why, is it me? ? '
'did i do something? ? '
'what could i have done to make you hurt yourself? ? '
i dont answer
i am quiet
tears in my eyes
i see her face
she is sad
she is mad
she looks disippointed
she hates me
she hates what i have become
what i have done
i ditched school...
she takes me to counciling,
doesnt trust me any more
doesnt believe a word i say
she cant believe a word i say
i love my mother
does she still love me? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mom by XX. EMO CHICK .XX MRT. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu