Moment Of Alas
When you left me here
with no tears,
I thought I will be released
With no fears.
But I was wrong to see this
Again death came.
The smell and taste and sight also voice.
Everywhere in your name.
I wander the house like an orphan,
Moaning like a storm,
Freezing and totaly shaking hours,
In an addict form.
Now I pray to you to return
From the embrace of lord,
Or the house will be more alone,
When I smash myself with love sword.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moment Of Alas by Amir Foroughi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey