Moment Of Alas
When you left me here
with no tears,
I thought I will be released
With no fears.
But I was wrong to see this
Again death came.
The smell and taste and sight also voice.
Everywhere in your name.
I wander the house like an orphan,
Moaning like a storm,
Freezing and totaly shaking hours,
In an addict form.
Now I pray to you to return
From the embrace of lord,
Or the house will be more alone,
When I smash myself with love sword.
Amir Foroughi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moment Of Alas by Amir Foroughi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale