Mommy please don't let me go,
don't let me be your second priority
because, for 14 years you'd left me
before I could see you;
my mother who'd brought me here
Did you not love me?
I dared to ask myself
and was I what you wanted
I dared to think of.
For years I stood here in pain
and you stood so far away
i'd began to wonder if.
If you'll always be just a thought in my mind
because, you didn't just leave me alone
with sadness and quilt.
You've left me here with an unfinished puzzle.
Mommy please don't let me go
don't leave me behind again
for another 14 years
mommy please love me
its all i ask
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mommy by crystal ruth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey