when I first saw her....I wasd a little child...I said mother...was she bearing me...in her...then as I grew up...she became my beloved...how many beloveds..she might have seen that, , , , she tickled...smiled..and laughed...Oh....mona Lisa...mpna lisa...you have broken my heart....
Metin Sahin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MONA LISA by Metin Sahin )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate