Money is a necessary thing
Without money or if you lack money, then The whole of your life will be up -side- down, Without having money or if your pockets are empty, then You will be on the edge of collapse, Without dollars or euros or if you don't have any kind, then You will suffer the consequences of lacking money, Without the normal money or if any kind of money is not available, Then you will be like the stock markets when they go down, and
Finally, in a word, money talks, sees, listens, touches, and And tastes the flavor of our life.
I am not greedy, but it's a reminder. Money is needed, but it's not everything. We just we need it.
We lack it even if we have it, so What do you think if you don't have it? It is a necessary thing.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money is a necessary thing by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock