Dr John Celes
Money Isn’t the Answer
Can money give you ample sleep at night?
Can money bring you satiety you want?
Can money soothe the heart and mind aggrieved?
Can money resurrect a person dead?
Can money cause fertility in wombs?
Can money heal the wounds of minds and hearts?
Can money make up for one’s parents’ love?
Can money work a miracle you want?
Can money cure a cancer of grade four?
Can money bring joy to a childless pair?
Can money purchase your seat in heaven?
Can money solve all problems that you face?
There are so many things money can’t do;
Your trust in God and labor, matter too.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 3-27-2008
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money Isn’t the Answer by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer