RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Money Speaks For Knowledge
Men in business suits walking by, full of their own importance.
Not daring to smile for it may break their concentration and louse up their style.
Walking - carrying briefcases and manilla envelopes full of writing - full of figures meaning something to their own minds - they have yet to talk it over and help someone with money to understand their logic.
Without that understanding, no one can pay for their knowledge and time - they might as well be home in bed.
So it's been said, that knowledge breeds money - but isn't it the other way around?
For without money, the knowledge men have would stay hidden because there'd be no reason for imparting it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money Speaks For Knowledge by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani