Monkey Monkey Banana
Uu aa aa a aa! Oh no its another meeting on the way..
The chief urangutanus is screaming away…
The day has just started, its monkey business all the way
Counting bananas, makes one…. go bananas
UU aaaa a aaa! Its monkey mania! all just crave for some more
More marbles and toys, those shinny illusions
Bananas, Bananas! ! ! ! Could we have some more?
I’m sick of just looking without even touching…
I want more bananas, enough with the talking.
You may not!
Enough with the talking, enough with the monkeing
You can’t have some more, you are just a monkey
And monkeys like many, that crave some bananas
Might go just bananas.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monkey Monkey Banana by Green Leaf )
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)