It drags it's teeth across my chest
to taste my beating heart,
It's fingers claw my skin; tries to
tear it's way in.
I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath my skin;
I know I am the answer,
I feel like a monster.
I kept it caged, but now it seems
he set it running free,
Screaming in the dark, I'll howl
when we're apart;
I hear it now, my loud, beating heart.
I hate what I've become,
The nightmare's just begun.
I know now, that I
have become a monster.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I've always wanted to do that! : P
Comments about this poem (Monster by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom