Subbaraman N V
'MOON' in Haiku
Waxing and waning
Moon provides inspiration
Accept life's going!
Mystic moon marvels
Full and new precise sure
All round the ages
Light and cool to one and all
Denying none loving all!
Shining moon gives peace
To young and old, rich and poor
Let man do with ease!
Full moon sure a perfect round
Tell me my sweet moon
Where do you source love and light
Let me source them soon!
Years to float like you
Ever soothing moon, the sweet
Dark sky, my home too!
Bright moon in dark sky
Floats like a fish in deep sea
Clouds can not deny!
You dance with the stars
Emitting light to the earth
Dark night made a farce!
Moon makes the night bright
As the Sun illumines the day
All God given light!
Delightful Full Moon
Truly a great boon!
Moon, poet's delight
Strokes his imagination
Pleasant as twilight!
Ups and downs in life
Treat them the way of moon
Tunnel's end sure light!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('MOON' in Haiku by Subbaraman N V )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Livng In Fear To Live Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Dil Jeetney Ki Khatir (Being Inspired By.., Akhtar Jawad
- Hershey, Nero CaroZiv
- Tired 2, Michael P. McParland
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean
- Embellishing the Pale Blue Sky, James Darwin Smith II
- Thoughts, Ronald Chapman