Grooms, blooms, rooms,
And magic looms-
Gazing at the moon,
Lovers sit and spoon. No more moon mysteries,
Moon Spaceship history.
But man will ever sit and dream
By moon magic beams. Taking a few Cocktail tips
From Colorama Clear's space trip-
0% and X005 Alcohol
Ballerina Space Maidens, earth call!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mooning by Jean Miles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels