In the pale moon light I wait for you.
You the one I need the one I long for.
I wait in the moon light for you my one love.
I will always be hear for you waiting for you.
I will always listen to you when you are down.
I will always be there to protect you.
You will be safe with me by your side.
To hold you through the times of hard you go through.
I will be there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MoonLight by Anthony mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma