More Of Life As We Go On.
Life is alive. We encounter more of it as we go on. Sometimes in unexpected directions. As we go we encounter our self, more of life, sometimes directly, sometimes with others who do not know the extent of their presence and meaning. There is always the betrayers, the deceivers, the arrogant and jealous. We learn to protect, cherish and defend the life of life was we see through their fronts. We gain as we go on to more fulfilling encounters armed with more sight, heart, mind, presence and soul. Our obstacles give us the abilities to free others from the games of the lost that believe them self set in their false adaptations. You are free to encounter life on your own terms, that is from your core and no longer beholden to the false perceptions of the pretenders, of the status quo.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Of Life As We Go On. by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul