More Of Life As We Go On.
Life is alive. We encounter more of it as we go on. Sometimes in unexpected directions. As we go we encounter our self, more of life, sometimes directly, sometimes with others who do not know the extent of their presence and meaning. There is always the betrayers, the deceivers, the arrogant and jealous. We learn to protect, cherish and defend the life of life was we see through their fronts. We gain as we go on to more fulfilling encounters armed with more sight, heart, mind, presence and soul. Our obstacles give us the abilities to free others from the games of the lost that believe them self set in their false adaptations. You are free to encounter life on your own terms, that is from your core and no longer beholden to the false perceptions of the pretenders, of the status quo.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Of Life As We Go On. by Anthony Cavuoti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Key to My Heart, Whitney Brown
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas Dad, David Boyce
Poem of the Day
- Willingly offer, hasmukh amathalal
- Excitement knows no bounds, gajanan mishra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- That shall keep, hasmukh amathalal
- Change the scene, hasmukh amathalal
- To Whom It May Concern, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Unsuitable, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People of Pernambuco 2, Kim Barney