Wild, sweat-soaked bodies crashing
into one another. Deafening, skull pounding
music splits through the thick, musky
air. Fists slamming into the sky along
with the heart thumping beat that quakes
the very ground the spasming mass tramples on.
Glistening beads decorate every inch of flesh
that can be seen, dampening every piece of cloth.
The Pit will swallow any brave soul
who would dare enter it's swollen belly.
Miranda Oney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mosh Pit by Miranda Oney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious