Wild, sweat-soaked bodies crashing
into one another. Deafening, skull pounding
music splits through the thick, musky
air. Fists slamming into the sky along
with the heart thumping beat that quakes
the very ground the spasming mass tramples on.
Glistening beads decorate every inch of flesh
that can be seen, dampening every piece of cloth.
The Pit will swallow any brave soul
who would dare enter it's swollen belly.
Miranda Oney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mosh Pit by Miranda Oney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...