Naga Bhanu Vemuri
A mother is a friend, a teacher
A mother is a guard, a guide
A mother is a soulmate, a need
A mother is a shelter, a sweet thing.
A mother is a creator, a role model
A mother means the whole world to the child in her womb
As he enters the real world, he sees a new world
Mother is the first friend, she is his Goddess
She nourishes him, cares for him
makes him giggle, makes him sleep
Shares every moment with him, for he is her soul.
She seeks happiness in his little smile
and finds tears in his little tears
When her child takes his first steps, it is holding her hand
A child is irreplaceable to the mother and mother to the child
She feels her child is a God's gift to her
While the child feels she is the most precious gift of god
No one can compete her for her love for children.
'MOM' is the first word a child learns to speak.
Naga Bhanu Vemuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOTHER by Naga Bhanu Vemuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart