They kept us alive, we make them endure,
we wither, when they care not,
we blossom, when they do care,
Forever, we cannot shake off the dust of their touch,
the rays of their warm gaze,
and the affirnity from their heart.
It's even crazy to think about that.
How special and extraodinary they are among all creatures?
They display love in it's raw form,
exhibit care in it's pure state,
and nurture passion from it's real source.
That is why when I take a moment of reflection,
a while of remembrance,
and a period of appreciation,
I yell out 'mother! '
Sudais Green's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother by Sudais Green )
- Witchcraft, Naveed Khalid
- Circle, Yohan Confectioner
- Treblinka 1945, Michael O'Sullivan
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess3-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess2-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess1-, Ali Sabry
- - My Poems Introduction The Romantic Poe.., Ali Sabry
- Thomas Shadwell (an intro), Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)