Mother is coming
Mother is coming, see
It is Her time.
Mother is Mother
My dear, welcome the Mother.
Acknowledge your gratefulness
To the Mother by worshiping Her.
Offer what you have received from the Mother
Mother, Mother, sweet Mother, Pray take my miseries for ever.
See, Mother is coming
It is Mother's time.
Whatever you have in your possession
It is the gift by the grace of the Mother.
If you want to be happy and peaceful
You must promote devotional service for the pleasure of the Mother.
It is the time of the Mother
Mother is coming to You, see O my dear.
Mother is here, Mother is here
Mother is here and this is purified atmosphere.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother is coming by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
- Sylvander to Clarinda, Robert Burns
- The Lady, PAUL COLVIN
- From ' The Holy Roode', Sir John Davies
- Tao in the Yankee Stadium Bleachers, John Updike
- Epigram on Dr. Babington's looks, Robert Burns
- Lament for James, Earl of Glencairn, Robert Burns
- From 'The Triumph of Death', Sir John Davies
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)