Mother is coming
Mother is coming, see
It is Her time.
Mother is Mother
My dear, welcome the Mother.
Acknowledge your gratefulness
To the Mother by worshiping Her.
Offer what you have received from the Mother
Mother, Mother, sweet Mother, Pray take my miseries for ever.
See, Mother is coming
It is Mother's time.
Whatever you have in your possession
It is the gift by the grace of the Mother.
If you want to be happy and peaceful
You must promote devotional service for the pleasure of the Mother.
It is the time of the Mother
Mother is coming to You, see O my dear.
Mother is here, Mother is here
Mother is here and this is purified atmosphere.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother is coming by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Choices, Perveiz Ali
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking