It is factual and true that God can live without us yet we can not have life without its presence.
To recognize evil is to know those who put children in harms way for man's purpose or reason.
Acknowledge right from wrong by giving children their time of peace, food, shelter and education.
Man's language, thought and acts are shadows that cover his true intent to maintain the status quo.
God blest the female gender to bring forth, nurture and protect humanities present and future time.
We know those who destroy, deny and desecrate God's gifts of life, family and love and also why.
History gave man his ego of power and greatness that at a minimum is equal to or larger than his God.
His religions are predominately male oriented, ordained and male structured to practice exclusivity.
What gender knows intimately the power of spiritual change within the meaning of metamorphosis?
Which gender sacrifices the essence of self to support the life of others and be their slave for years?
Every genius of man, each holy man and every child of man; has come because of the female gender.
Is it not true that life is a shared responsibility between both genders once the child becomes an adult?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Madonna by chuck Hurley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard
- Roach Talk, Ima Ryma
- Haiku A Butterfly By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- MERCY OUR COVALENCY REMAINS WITH BUOYANCY, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Haiku A Wizened Rose By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- A Cleaner World, Luis Estable
- A Coronary Relapse, white dove
- When I Die, Luis Estable
- As if I'd Fallen in Its Waves by Sophy.., Sophy Chen