Mother's Day Is Forever
One day is not worth
to show you how marvellously much
the both of us love you since our beloved birth.
Every day, we celebrate your tender touch
of precious pure affection and longlasting love
instantaneously after you rest up above.
We seek fruitful forgiveness from all wrongdoings
easing our hearts like the mystical healing hot springs;
for we kiss your hand as the quintessential queen
as you, our magnificent mother, you are certainly most pristine.
For you, we are, as we’ll always be there
from here on after forever taking charismatic care
In tremendous truth.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day Is Forever by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock