Mother's Day Is Forever
One day is not worth
to show you how marvellously much
the both of us love you since our beloved birth.
Every day, we celebrate your tender touch
of precious pure affection and longlasting love
instantaneously after you rest up above.
We seek fruitful forgiveness from all wrongdoings
easing our hearts like the mystical healing hot springs;
for we kiss your hand as the quintessential queen
as you, our magnificent mother, you are certainly most pristine.
For you, we are, as we’ll always be there
from here on after forever taking charismatic care
In tremendous truth.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day Is Forever by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Fine Sight, Edgar Albert Guest
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's A .., john tiong chunghoo
- At Your Own Risk, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Awakening, Aqua Flower
- Like One Concussed, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Find Me, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- The Diary, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Departed Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- Constant Beauty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Too Complete A Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak