Mother's Day is Sad without my Mother
I don't know how to explain. I just don't like Mother's Day anymore. It makeme sad all the time. ait hurts because my mother is not here to celebrate with me and my family.It's not fun to go and visit and buy gifts. Why celebrate if the most important person is here. This is the reason why I don't like Mother's Day written 4/12/07 Posted 11/26/07
Susie Sunshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day is Sad without my Mother by Susie Sunshine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...