Draped in my affection safe and sound
protecting you from things that might
get you down.
Hurling through life's obstacles may be tough
to get around, but my maternal spiritual guidance
will not leave you confound.
It will build you words of wisdom
that will be profound, it will help you get out of
any negative rebounds.
My prayers of peace
will resound through your soul
So take my heartfelt expressions
and treasure them every day.
Then you will see my advice
would not lead you astray.
You are a precious gift from the heavenly sky
and my unconditional love for you
will never die.
When you live your life
on trial and error, keep in mind
my motherly devotion for you is forever.
No matter what, I will always be here for you with
my eternal love, regardless; if I am on earth or in the
With Love, from your mother!
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother's Love by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer