My mom is a very good.
She never does any harm to anybody.
She never taught me to fight with anybody.
Now, she is running thirty-eight.
She remains very quiet and sad,
Because her brother is no more.
She would love her brother more than herself.
She is down with her problem of headache.
She has not lost heart even now,
In this hour of critical situation,
She remains as firm as rock.
Her face speaks as if she is lost in herself.
She stops visiting her friends’ place.
She is no more interested in serials.
I pray to God to bring her a happy life again.
I can’t see her being upset.
How would I forget those days?
When she would make me feel happy,
When I would be disappointed and fearful.
She would be by me to brace me.
She is going through a tough time.
She needs my help and sympathy.
Now the love of my mom keeps me with her.
I don’t want to leave her in this tough time.
She alone is not able to do her all work.
I help my mom in her work.
I feel very happy,
Because I respect my mom’s feelings.
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother’s love by Pushkar Bisht )
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Know Why Old People Are Sometimes Very.., Shalom Freedman
- Speaking Loudly, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Sure, Michael McParland
- Into The Air, Robert Eckstein
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)