My mom is a very good.
She never does any harm to anybody.
She never taught me to fight with anybody.
Now, she is running thirty-eight.
She remains very quiet and sad,
Because her brother is no more.
She would love her brother more than herself.
She is down with her problem of headache.
She has not lost heart even now,
In this hour of critical situation,
She remains as firm as rock.
Her face speaks as if she is lost in herself.
She stops visiting her friends’ place.
She is no more interested in serials.
I pray to God to bring her a happy life again.
I can’t see her being upset.
How would I forget those days?
When she would make me feel happy,
When I would be disappointed and fearful.
She would be by me to brace me.
She is going through a tough time.
She needs my help and sympathy.
Now the love of my mom keeps me with her.
I don’t want to leave her in this tough time.
She alone is not able to do her all work.
I help my mom in her work.
I feel very happy,
Because I respect my mom’s feelings.
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother’s love by Pushkar Bisht )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Betrayed, Vanessa Parodia
- meri zingagi ek kahaani bn gyi, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- Nighttime Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A song of sadness, Vanessa Parodia
- Eternal Wanderlust, Leah Ayliffe
- star came to me, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- u loved me once, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- Lets all dance, Vanessa Parodia
- My dog Ben, Nick krakana
- The Bicycle, Udaya R. Tennakoon