Mahfooz Ali (28 October / Lucknow (U.P.) India)
MOTHER: So he made you.
A woman who breathes life into the World
Someone who loves no matter What
She feeds and Comforts
Till death and Beyond
She is someone to come to and cry With
To tell your happy and sad stories To
She is someone who is firm but Gentle
A woman who teaches her children many Things
One is Love
Another is Happiness
There is no Future
When Allah made man he knew Immediately
What was Missing
So he Made
Poet Other Poems
- ####See this boy####
- *********I still clamber after you.........
- ****On the brink of......****
- ........What a silly thing? ........
- ..My true love..
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Who could benefit? ? ? ? ?...
- ~~~~~~~Moving with purpose~~~~~~~~~~
- Am I In Love agai...
- Because I knew
- Boy behind the wa...
- But what about wh...
- Flying without wi...
- I didn't start th...
- My share
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.