i won't deny the obvious that you're always in my mind
if in case you didn't notice, then you're definitely blind.
my everything-actions and words are very well-defined
all's nothing to you, so the past and my love, i will bind.
there's nothing left for us to do, when all is said and done
nowhere we can go back to, when the feeling's really gone
I gave you all my love, with all my heart, until there was none
Pain changes people- i guess that is known by everyone
The pain is too much; you left me with no other choice
Though I tried so hard to reach out, you never heard my voice
I was shouting, screaming, and crying, you ignored the noise
I thought you're different, then, you're just like the other boys
How I envy you, living life like you're never alone
You smile and laugh, like you never needed to atone
But then, you're missing out, you are running as you move on
I want to stop you, but it's you, there's nothing to beckon
When you love someone, you'll never learn to fall out of love
You'll never get tired of it, just like our God up above
It feels so great, as if you are flying free like a dove
Yes, that's how it really feels… that little thing we call LOVE.
I feel blessed to have fallen in love with a guy like you
I didn't just fall, I also grow, that, I really do..
my love for you remains, but hope? i am letting it go,
You'll always be in my heart, ‘til the day I say "I do"
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moving On by nijhako dibo )
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)