My thoughts of you are screaming out
The memories we had our calling out
Why can't I just forget about you
At least your face is gone from my memory
I need to move on already, it's time.
My heart starts to beat once again
My body temperature is going crazy
I'm going back to me again
All this pain is going away for good
I can finally breath without you here.
Finally I'm feeling these wounds start to heal
They're closing up and my soul has came to
I am being revived, i am being reborn
Hope has been so patient and the time has come,
I need to live in my present now.
I see the darkness surrounding me turn into light
My body bursts into flames warming my body
This warmth in me is incredible and comforting
Then I hear my guarding angel whisper something in my ear,
Its called moving on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Moving on by celia hinojosa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal