Mr. Big Toe Digs In The Dirt
Mr. Big Toe touches the Earth,
he feels his head in the dirt.
He is rejuvenated yes indeed,
this is where he feels at peace.
He heard of Earthing is a way of life,
in uncivilized societies they know what’s right.
So he walks around with one shoe,
remember he’s one toe singing the blues.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on February 1,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Digs In The Dirt by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Coulrophobiac, Awsaaf Ali
- Choices, Perveiz Ali
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki