Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster
Pillow Monster walks through the door,
he know what his interview is for.
Pillow Monster has to talk about what he just ate,
he loves healthy foods that make him feel great!
Mr. Big Toe walks in the lobby right then,
shake hands with Pillow Monster and they become best friends.
Mr. Big Toe takes Pillow Monster into the studio,
“Says, Welcome To Big Toe Wants To Know”
this is one of the funniest radio shows.”
Pillow Monster’s tells the children how he saves the day,
saves the day on Melodie Mezoree’s birthday.
He tells them he is a character in 4 books,
more will be out soon on the Nook.
Till then he does one last rhyme,
and sings to audience and Mr. Big Toe one last time.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on Thursday, January 26,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Haunted By You, Wilma Horne
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)