Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster
Pillow Monster walks through the door,
he know what his interview is for.
Pillow Monster has to talk about what he just ate,
he loves healthy foods that make him feel great!
Mr. Big Toe walks in the lobby right then,
shake hands with Pillow Monster and they become best friends.
Mr. Big Toe takes Pillow Monster into the studio,
“Says, Welcome To Big Toe Wants To Know”
this is one of the funniest radio shows.”
Pillow Monster’s tells the children how he saves the day,
saves the day on Melodie Mezoree’s birthday.
He tells them he is a character in 4 books,
more will be out soon on the Nook.
Till then he does one last rhyme,
and sings to audience and Mr. Big Toe one last time.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on Thursday, January 26,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro