Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster
Pillow Monster walks through the door,
he know what his interview is for.
Pillow Monster has to talk about what he just ate,
he loves healthy foods that make him feel great!
Mr. Big Toe walks in the lobby right then,
shake hands with Pillow Monster and they become best friends.
Mr. Big Toe takes Pillow Monster into the studio,
“Says, Welcome To Big Toe Wants To Know”
this is one of the funniest radio shows.”
Pillow Monster’s tells the children how he saves the day,
saves the day on Melodie Mezoree’s birthday.
He tells them he is a character in 4 books,
more will be out soon on the Nook.
Till then he does one last rhyme,
and sings to audience and Mr. Big Toe one last time.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on Thursday, January 26,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster by Suzanna Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- '' You're No Better Than Us '', bri mar
- Becoming Part Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nineteen Years Since Your Passing, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Life and Death, Rimni chakravarty
- No living is in vain, gajanan mishra
- Insomniac's, Is It Poetry
- Chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Many a bride dreams of this night., Sandra Lynn
- Why the change?, Sandra Lynn