Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster
Pillow Monster walks through the door,
he know what his interview is for.
Pillow Monster has to talk about what he just ate,
he loves healthy foods that make him feel great!
Mr. Big Toe walks in the lobby right then,
shake hands with Pillow Monster and they become best friends.
Mr. Big Toe takes Pillow Monster into the studio,
“Says, Welcome To Big Toe Wants To Know”
this is one of the funniest radio shows.”
Pillow Monster’s tells the children how he saves the day,
saves the day on Melodie Mezoree’s birthday.
He tells them he is a character in 4 books,
more will be out soon on the Nook.
Till then he does one last rhyme,
and sings to audience and Mr. Big Toe one last time.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on Thursday, January 26,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Interviews Pillow Monster by Suzanna Chevalier )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 February 1970-)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Tenderly Ask, Michael P. McParland
- Taking It All In, Michael P. McParland
- VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES, AND METH, Chaarzarul Rockett
- Take My Hand, Michael P. McParland
- two line, Razaur Rahman